Yay, a freebie 😀
I mean – today’s TTT list is supposed to be on any topic.
Wow. And I did not expect to have problems here, but turns out I do.
Well. Lets try that:
Top Ten Ways of Reading
1. Ok, I am not very fancy but my favourite way is actually sitting on the chair, at my kitchen table, feet up on the second chair. Because my chairs are wooden – I use a pillow 😛
2. On the belly, lying down across the bed, book in my hands, hanging down. Can’t do too long, my arms are falling asleep.
3. In bed, resting on few pillows, but then my butt (sorry) hurts so I
4. Turn to the side, head on my hand, with arm bent, usually right one. But then my arm falls asleep so I
5. Turn on the belly, pillow under my chin, book higher up. But then my spine is over-stretched, so I … – go to #3, loop until I fall asleep 🙂
6. Outside on the porch swing – problem with where to put coffee solved recently, new swing has little trays 🙂
7. Outside on the recliner chair. There is still a problem with coffee. Or wine. Or any other drink – no place for it.
8. On the beach. Problems with positioning though 😉 Usually no recliner handy 🙂
9. Now to the process itself – reading the beginning, getting scared that it will end bad, going to read the ending. Either reading to the end after that or dropping the book 🙂
10. I’m leaving this one blank – for all the future ways I’ll discover 😀
Freebie turned out to be not too easy 😉