That is something that made me really happy, as sometimes I am thinking about myself and all that writing, the purpose and goal, and all those struggles.
To the point though!
First and foremost – thank you so much Veronica for the nomination. You can find out more about her and check the lovely Owl blog HERE.
Now to the awards:
According to the Versatile Blogger Award’s Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with links to their blogs.
- Finally, post 7 things about yourself.
And According to the Real Neat Blog Award’s Rules:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Looks like the questions Veronica asked will be about myself, so here they are:
- What was your favorite children’s book?
“Anne of Green Gables”… Well, there were some fairy tales before that. Or any animal stories. But “Anne” really got engraved into my heart and soul, I’ve read it countless times…
- How long have you been blogging?
On various blogs/platforms – about 13 years.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
Right now? Haha 😀 Tristan McManus from “Dancing with the Stars” 😀 😀 I am not a movie person, therefore I do not really care for any actors 😀
- What are the contents inside your bag?
Oh my… Really? 😀 I’m afraid that’d take few pages… let me see: old 2 year planner (Happy Bunny collection 😉 ), two notepads, few pens, some candy bars (for the sweet tooth crisis 🙂 ), countless business cards, napkins, wet wipes, little bottle of perfume spray, hand cream, lipstick, chapstick, tiny bag of make-up, samples… I could go on 🙂
- What is your blogging routine?
I am not sure that I have one? I mean, I sit down and write… and that’s pretty much it 🙂 One time I chatted with author Nino Ricci, and he said – if you want to be a writer – write. Does not matter if it is good or bad. Sit down and write… Well, that’s something to think about 😀
- What inspires you to write?
Anything and everything CAN inspire me to write a piece of flash-fiction, a poem or just a regular post, reflection, etc. Can – but not always does. Not sure I have control over that.
- Do you have a special talent? If so, please clarify.
I’m thinking that’s something yet to be discovered? 🙂
And now the fun part – your questions/things about you :
1. First thing that you’ve ever written and remember (or got “remembered by” your parents, siblings etc) was…
2. Your idea of dream vacation would be…
3. You’re blogging because…
4. Your favourite way of capturing the moment is…
5. If you could lock your most precious memory in a time capsule, it would be…
6. Your worst nightmare would be…
7. The meaning of friendship for you is…
– and my nominations 🙂
Here they are (I just want you to know – this is by no means any obligation, feel free to react upon it or not 🙂 )
5. Anne Higa
7. eclectic ali
11. A Writer`s Path
12. Emmy Leigh
Have fun !!!! 🙂 All the best to you all! 🙂